—Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
Coordinate brain and mouth then ask me what it’s like to have myself so figured out… wish I knew.
I hope this song starts a craze, the kind of song that ignites the airwaves, the kind of song that makes people glad to be where they are, with whomever they’re there with.
This is war.
Every line is about who I don’t want to write about anymore…
Jay Adams circa 1970 ~ Early 70s
“In contests, Jay was simply the most exciting skater to watch. He never skated the same run the same way twice. His routines were wickedly random yet exceedingly tight and beautiful to watch; he even invented tricks during his runs. I’ve never seen any skater destroy convention and expectation better. Watching him skate was something new every second - he was ‘skate and destroy’ personified.” - Stacy Peralta
science has figured out how to open a portal to hell
- alcohol or lighter fluid
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part baking soda.
- Make a mound with the sand. Push a depression into the middle of the sand.
- Pour the alcohol or other fuel into the sand to wet it.
- Pour the sugar and baking soda mixture into the depression.
- Ignite the mound, using a lighter or match.
Oh tumblr, what would we do without you.
REBLOGGING AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATION